Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Happy and Sad.

Day started with bio! Luckily i still remembered about 'Aerobic Respiration' and 'Anaerobic Respiration'. Because Mrs Choy came in said gave us a small quiz. Quite fun actually... Imagine all the teachers doing that. Today teach, tomorrow test. Everyone sure all 'A1's. But too bad, not many teachers have that much patience. Haiz.

The chapter covered today in Maths seemed to be a little primary school to me. I remembered i've done that in primary school before sia... So... I wasn't playing attention! BUT... I can understand okay? Its just that i can't seem to concentrate in maths lessons anymore >.<

Teacher did not come for english, so i slacking at the back with WenMin while she cut the bear? I don't know sia. All i know is that she's drawing, cutting on a single sheet of cloth and then after cutting out and try to make it into a 3D bear. No idea how's she gonna do it. Lol.

All i know is that after she finally finished cutting all the parts of the bear out, she decided to sew them into 3D OUTSIDE the classroom cause it was a little stuffy inside. So i pei her go outside and was there watching people playing soccer in the court while chatting with her.

We weren't even there for more than 10 minutes when Ms Kumari and Mr White marched into our classroom and gave instructions for assignments... And something about Global Youth Leaders? Whatever. All i know is I'm not interested, which results in me not playing attention, especially when there's a distraction outside of the class. Cannot say what it is =P. BigBird knows hor(not because i told her only, but because she was there)...

Went back to maths again after soccer. Kind of sucks thinking of it now. Its like 3 period of maths and there's 3 periods of time in between. Learned about radian. No idea what is it, so quite interested. Thinking of it, it once caused me to do so many maths question wrongly, because the calculator mode was 'RAD'. Lol. I feel stupid now thinking of it. Lol.

Chemistry was a little slacky. Went through the papers. Found out that no one in the cohort hit 40/50. The highest is WaiPing with 39.5 and I'm like just 0.5 marks away >.<

Slacked throughout Physics, Chinese. Playing cards all the way. Got quite a lucky streak today... Lol. Won 3 times continuously in chinese class, only to return to our homeroom and repeat the streak. Quite lucky sia today. Wonder why. Maybe lucky star shining brightly...

In the time span in between the chinese period and physics. Something DAMN DAMN IRRITATING happened. DAVID WONG ZHU AN. Someday I'll murder you man. So the Higher Chinese room for Adeline Ang was at our homeroom. And physics lesson was at our homeroom. So while waiting for the Higher Chinese students to get out of the class, david apparently decided to be an idiot and attract so much attention to himself that i feel like slapping his face.

People nicely walk out by themself. WHY YOU MUST GO AND KA JIAO?

Miss Tan Chia Gek walked out of the room and Mr David Wong Zhu An have to go and disturb. Somemore pull me down water. Sai. Then result in a whole lot of people laughing outside the stupid room. Guys laughing at me, ladies at her. Walao eh. I also don't know how to handle this kind of crappy situations >.< Thou shall not trust Mr David Wong Zhu An any further to prevent anymore excess damage that might be caused.

Social Studies was OMG?!?! 14 people passed out of 40. 65% passed. Does that mean that its alright to fail it? Lol. But nice nice Mrs Janice Lim let us recover a bit of marks by letting us tests on question 2,3 and 4. Anything less than a 65% we redo until we hit it. 65% = 17/25(she said nothing less). 3 Grace's target was 70%. Which is equal to 18/25. 1 mark, 5%. OMG.

After school went straight to choir. SIAN ARH!!! I cannot dance can??? So jialat. I think i don't even there look into the mirror. Everyone there suddenly like look so short, then i stand behind still can see my hands so long sia. Like damn nan kan. Then move also damn slowly, cos hands go out to full length and come back travels so much further than other people's. So I'm always slow by 1 or 2 beats >.<

Freaking tired. I think if i really want to do sports, maybe dancing is better than soccer. Lol. Anyway both sports require coordination, which i forever sucked. Haiz. Siao liao man. Wonder what will happen on singout sia. Somemore, a lazy wolfie such as myself wanna do so many items, sure die de. Haiz. See what to do ba.

BTW... Here's something happy and sad to share!
So happy first or sad first? Positive first ba!
Happy thing: I GOT 2ND IN CLASS!!! YAY! YAY! And i got the most 'A1's for EOY. Pathetically, its only 3 lor... -.- I also got the highest L1R5 in class, its not 19 but 18 actually... Here's why.

CA2 SA2 Combined
English 46.5 56.4 53.9 C6
Chinese 58.1 61.0 60.3 B4
A-Maths 67.2 44.0 49.8(WTF?) D7
Maths 78.8 77.0 77.5 A1
Biology 69.6 78.5 76.3 A1
Combined(S) 73.5 82.0 79.9 A1
Combined(H) 58.0 54.0 55.0(=P) C5

Average: 64.7
Class position: 2nd =P
L1R5 - 18
L1R4 - 13

YAY YAY YAY so i got 2nd!!! But haven't count mid year leh... Might lose my position >.< I want the money sia. I want to sit downstairs de. I think for the thanksgiving service arh. I think thats that. Lol.

Here's the bad news.
I hate to say this... but then hor. 64.7% NIA also can get 2nd. Our class so jialat arh. Walao. I hate it sia. I think this result go endurance can be last liao. Go faith maybe 35+ le. Siao eh. Come Humility can get 2nd. Somemore can fail subjects de. GOT FAIL still get 2nd. JIALAT ARH! Walao eh. Siao liao la. Our future is dim man.
-shakes head-
I know i worry too much. But anyone dare say I'm over worrying? Because i can assure you.

I'm not.


I should not be thinking
I don't want to be thinking
I can't stop myself from thinking.

No comments: