Sunday, October 21, 2007

Worries

I think there is seriously something wrong with my brains. Finally, its spoiled. I am so freaking tired but it forced me to wake up at 8.30am... Its so so so uncommon. I normally wake up at 10am no matter how late i sleep the day before. Now its 8.30!!! Mna, i can't get back to sleep >.<

Then there's the repeatedly using wrong word thingy. I have no idea how my thoughts, when converted into words, are so different. I was thinking of 'Shi Mian' and then i wrote down 'amnesia' instead of 'insomnia'. CRAP!!! Different damn big can? Although both is illness. Haiyooo.....

Then i wrote down 'blogpost' instead of 'blogskin' in the previous post. Crap. I can't seem to get anything right. Next thing that happens is that i used the wrong word in this post too. Lol. Got wrong please say, although i won't correct it, i will try to remember it and not make the same stupid mistake. Haha...

I sincerely hope today will not be a boring day. Yesterday was 1 damn boring day because my brother's home and the only thing i could afford to do other than using the computer and watching television programmes is to read the Nora Roberts book titled 'Northern Lights'. The words are so SMALLLLLLLLLLLLLL >.< I need specs soon =P. And saying of specs... I think i'm gonna see a new one(not on me) on WEDNESDAY =P!!!


How can fatigue rules like a lord when it doesn't even have a fort?

No comments: