Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday the all results day!

So its thursday already! Wow. So fast!!! Dear neighbour would be taking his O'lvl's A-maths paper 1 next monday already wor!!! So fast sia.

Finally got back our papers. First up the dish was our chemistry paper. Say its exaggerating but I've had such high hopes of that paper that i actually dream what will happen if i didn't get an 'A1' for that paper. Its disastrous. But luckily... I still got the 'A1'... However, it didn't hit a '40+'(its upon 50 btw). So was still a little disappointed... But still! I should be glad that I got an 'A1'!

Went to hall. For Additional Mathetics paper. The only paper that ended my 'not failing streak'. Haha. Yes. I failed Additional Mathetics. But i was still the top 11 in my class. HAHA. I got a 40% but i was the top 11 in the class. Reason? 6 people passed. 5 got E8. Others F9 all the way. That's how terrible things are. To think that i actually Aced Additional Mathetics before. Really, its so... Crap. Haiz. Time to let go. Forget it. And i realized one thing. My Additional Mathetics grade dropped from 'A1' to 'E8'. CRAP!!!

Went to play a little soccer during recess before going to the hall. But strangely there was no teachers. So we played soccer IN THE HALL. Though not really la. Its only attacking at one side. Its the whole bunch of guys against one poor wolfie as the keeper =P.

Dew came up to call us to go back chinese class. Lol. So it wasn't supposed to be in the hall after all =P. Well i got back my chinese and it was a B3!!! But then when dear teacher add together the oral and the paper 1... It became a B4 >.< So sad can? Stupid compo. I write off topic la... Or not, a B3 for paper 2 and an A1 for oral sure very good de... Why must my compo be C6?!?!?! HAIZ...

History was pretty crap. I am always under the impression that my history is better than my Social Studies. Turns out not after all. Its certainly disastrous. First i received the SEQ and saw that out of 25 i ONLY GOT 7!!! And there i was thinking i am so gonna fail it. But then AMAZINGLY... My SBQ got 18!!! Its like so high la. Haha. And the usefulness question, which i am damn stranger to... I actually got L4 5/6!!! And the teacher wrote 'GOOD EFFORT' there. HAHA =P. Don't say i not hardworking =P.

After like lost at where to go after the history paper, finally found that i'm supposed to go to the chapel basement. Reached there and got pissed off thanks to MingChuen and SiYang. Then due to the activities of LunFei and lewis. Things just got worse.

Well went in and mrs choy, in an effort to make us settle down, actually said that whichever group settled down first would get their papers first. Well, it was quite a effective method i must say. I meant the people all want to get back their papers quick so all choing to sit down. Maybe other teachers should use that too =P.

Since the girls settled down first(more guai ma), they got their papers first and the fishball, who is claiming that she is good at biology, got a 65 which threw MingChuen into a little bit of worrying. Because if someone such as the fishball only get 65... Then what about him?(He cannot afford to fail anymore subjects) And honestly speaking, it also had quite an effect on me. I was aiming for A1 can? Just like the fishball... If she Lang Bei until B3, i think i also die liao...

HOWEVER... I still got my A1 =P. YAY!!! HAHA.

Went back to homeroom while the econs people went to take their script. CPL gave us 2 erm, paper to write our reflections and our goal in life(or smth like that). Write a little for the reflections for SA2 but had totally no idea what to write for goal in life. I mean, i like to go to a stage where i can have much more options before making decisions. Now, the future is so blurry. Planning would be futile unless you are a very very constant person.

Stayed back after her lesson because my results are highly unstable. Especially that english. I mean its like, i may have passed it this time, but if you include the so badly failed class tests, i might not pass after all. But then again, i think of my quite good oral... I may still pass after all =P. So i shouldn't think so much now! Haha.

And ironically, the top 2 guys in our class were staying back. HAHA. Proves that girls are more consistent. I mean, HongYi and i, who score so high marks, are actually both staying back because we both were on a dangerous streak for failing english. So its kind of surprising. Lol. Even ms choi showed signs of surprise when she saw HongYi staying back. HAHA.

Ended up having a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGG chat with ms choi, after HongYi and LiuRan left. We were chatting all the way until about 3.30pm or so. Straight from after school leh. So i think got 1 hour bah... That's pretty long man. But it was a nice chat alright =P.

Ms Choi said i would most likely go into a JC with a more chinese background. Perhaps Anderson or Nanyang. Hmmz. And she something about very clear on what the aims were. She said we weren't far away from HongYi, just that HongYi is very clear what he's aiming for and we're not as clear. And its quite true IN MY CASE. I mean, i said before what i was aiming for. And i know it will be unstable. So my results should be unstable also ba... HAHA.

Here's my result slip(As far as i know).
English - 52% C6
Chinese - 61% B4
Combined Humans - 54% C6
Additional Maths - 40% E8
Mathetics - 76.5% A1
Biology - 78.5% A1
Combined Science - 82% A1

L1R5 - 19
L1R4 - 13

And so people who think I'm trying to haolian here... I'm not. Just saying my results... There are tons of people who are far better than me. TONS. Bigbird is one. Junhao is another >.<


Backfired plans & the weary hands

No comments: