Thursday, October 04, 2007

Science Rocks!

“不怕人不知,除非自默为” I am pretty sure most of you would have heard this chim chim sentence. And yesterday night, JunHao just proved to me that i can never uphold that. I am just too sneaky, despicable and jerk.

Firstly, JunHao called me to 'borrow my time'. But i wasn't studying anyway, so basically i wasn't much disrupted. Because he didn't have his BIO 10 year series with him, he called to verify some questions and answers in the book. When he called, he didn't come straight to the point. He quoted some very very mushy things that i wrote on this blog. And my reaction was like, "你在读我的blog arh?!?!?!?!?!". And damn it, he continued -.-

So perhaps i should really cut down on those things... Somehow, they i wrote them at that time, they didn't seem that mushy at all. Lol. But with JunHao's half-mocking, half-mushy tone, its impossible not to feel embarrassed. Lol.

Went to school damn early today. Slacked thorough until assembly period. Missed the 6 row of people beside us. They didn't seem that friendly in the past though. Lol. 可能有些事真的是要失去后才会珍惜.

Went up to the hall for our chemistry paper. Was kind of easy for me even though i keep hearing people saying 'die liao', 'wah damn hard sia' and blah blah blah. And basically only david agreed with me on the fact that paper was indeed easy. I think pure chem people would laugh at us for thinking that that paper was hard sia. Haiz.

While doing the paper, i realised 1 thing. The people sitting at the 2nd & 3rd row from the air con and really pitiful people. Reason is that when we were taking our chemistry papers, we were sitting at the grace class's seats. And it was not cold, at least not enough to make me feel cold and that i am cold and starving. I am forever starving during exams for dunno why. Brain cells must have used too much glucose. Lol.

Biology. Crap. Went back to the cold cold seats >.<
Jacketless = Prepare to freeze. Mentally prepared. Physically, far from prepared.

2 hour 3 minutes paper. I wonder how the pure physics people survived yesterday. Although i wasn't really freezing due to the large amount of heat my brain produces during intensive thinking, i was damn cold after i finished the paper. Especially since i don't have the habit of checking =P.

Was doing dunno which paper when i closed my eyes and think. And the thought i remember was that if i really sleeping, then i smile hor, people sure think i fa hua chi. Then later sure laugh at me. So the thought was very funny. And i smiled thinking that. Then i remember what will happen if i smile. So its like damn crappy la. Lol.

Biology paper was considered disastrous. First i started doing the mcq which was considerably easy to me but reaching the end, i started 'running into walls'. And the answer i had got a lot of 'A's in a row. Like 3 or 4. Then i was thinking, cannot be all 'A' de ma. So write 'B' for those unsure lor. End up they really are 'A' -.- Should have trusted my brain. Shouldn't have trusted my common sense.

Went back to soccer. Was the usual idiot. Thou shall abstrain from soccer as long as the guys don't play. LOL.

Now when was it since that the guys don't play soccer for more than 4 days?


Male singers sing, "牵你的手"
Female singers sing, "牵我的手"
But both of the them sings "不要放开"

No comments: