Friday, October 26, 2007

Last Day Of School

So its the last day of school. And yesterday i was informed of a large amount of bad news here and there.

Principal's address. People who're there, you'll know what i'm talking about. No need for further elaboration.

retainees. Who isn't sad for them? 9! 9 leh. No joke. 9 of them. Our class chairman might be the 10th.

Class position. 2nd to third. Not that its surprising, but just that i don't want to face the truth so soon. I know that with a sucky mid year results, i can't possibly continue being 2nd. I had to give way. But all i wanted was to enjoy being 2nd for awhile more. I know I'm just fooling myself, fooling everyone around me. But I'm satisfied alright.

Most Improvement Award. Not that i care about the money. I won't get to use it anyway. At least, not directly by me. Its the pride and honour that i care about. I am by no way a humble person, and i have not failed to tell others I'm one proud person. There's no need to change my character, to me, its not wrong to be proud. We change thinking, mindset, behaviour and attitude. Not change character.

Didn't managed to do my maths homework that i planned to do. Slept for 10 hours since 8pm and only managed to regain consciousness today at 6.10am. I wonder what's happening. I used to be someone who never slept in the afternoons or evening and impossible for me to sleep in the morning. Which is one reason you rarely find me sleeping during lessons. Not that I'm that guai. Haha.

But now? Its been about a week i guess. Same routine everyday. Tries to read my novel. Next thing i know is, its already so damn late in the night or damn early in the morning. Its irritating. I'm sleeping far too long. If i wake up the next morning, I'll be glad but if i were too wake up in the middle of the night. Its impossible to go back to sleep again. Irritating.

Pretty glad today wasn't such a bad day.

At least, until now.

Went to homeroom after standing in the parade square for an hour. Not used to standing for such a long period of time. Maybe I'll die when i go NS. Haha. Think too far liao. Better come back to reality.

Didn't really got the risk since i have a few guys around me that were seriously lacking a haircut. Miss Choi even said to SiYang that its hopeless. He should just forget it since he'll definitely get caught with his hair like that. Guess what he was trying to do? He was trying to patch up his hair so he won't get caught. HAHA.

End up, KokChin was the one who 'landed us into trouble'. Lol. He hair was caught but his excuse was that he didn't come to school yesterday when the principal said that she would cut our hairs today. Which was true, of course. But then came the question of people, or rather, FRIENDS not telling him that today got this 'spotcheck'. So KokChin pointed to us when the principal asked who are his FRIENDS. And reprimanded us. But luckily, KokChin didn't engage the principal's scissors after all. Lol.

Went back to class after the hour of standing, i firmly believe that the ladies won't suffer much effect. They shopping can walk around 3,4 hours without stopping liao. Stand one hour? Piece of cake for them man.

And SHIT!!! My brother just succeeded in his spotcheck. Second one this day man. I shall push and my luck and try to finish this post until he forces me to off the computer >.<

Went back to homeroom to do some er... KUDOS thingy. No idea what is it. Just know we're supposed to write something positive about our friends and then give it to them. But so sad, so sorry I'm the kind of person who looks at a cup half empty. So i won't know whats the half filled. Sorry. But i don't change my character. I am who i am.

Crap, now I'm supposed to play dota. I shall continue pushing my luck.

Finally, after finishing up almost all my brain juice, i finally figured out which 3 people whom i can write to IN OUR CLASS. If its the whole level, it would be so much easier, i can write something easily to JunHao and bigbird. Lol.

Supposed to arrange the classroom into PTC format. Wonder what will happen on that day. Normally i would be quite happy if my mum's unable to go since it will be my dad going then. And my dad is cmi in english and i would be most happy if its a non-chinese teacher. BUTBUTBUT this year, its MISS CHOI. HIGHER CHINESE TEACHER. >.< And so my dad won't misunderstand any negative comments, assuming there would be. Lol.

Went to hall for that EOY service. Listened, crapped, and down there feeling pitiful for not getting the awards... But well, i survived it and the next thing i have to survive is the PTC!!! Yay? Haiz. Lol. And Mrs Janice Lim gave me a KUDOS =P. For being her rep for the year!!! HAHAHA =P.

I shall end this and go play dota. The last few paragraphs are obviously very summarised. I didn't even talk about the extreme makeovers... Haha. And one thing taht i missed out last time. MISS YEE GOT A MASTER DEGREE IN PSYCHOLOGY. OMG?!??!! I wanna take psychology too!!!


Look back and I'll regret.

No comments: